2017年2月27日 星期一

[歌詞翻譯] Chris Brown - Look At Me Now ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes

[歌詞翻譯] Chris Brown - Look At Me Now ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes
Produced By Free School, Diplo & Afrojack
歌詞中文翻譯by兩光星


[Intro: Chris Brown]

I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the club
哥真的不懂你們在夜店外頭要怎麼黑我
You can’t even get in!

你們連門都進不來

Ha ha ha! Leggo!

哈哈,開始吧!

[Verse 1: Chris Brown]
Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sippin'
古銅膚色辣模,啜飲黃色瓶身的高級香檳
Yellow Lamborghini, yellow top missin'
黃色藍寶堅尼,通通玩上空秀
Yeah, yeah, that shit look like a toupee
沒錯,那敞篷蓋看起來像頂假髮
I get what you get in 10 years, in two days
你10年工作的血汗錢,我兩天就入袋
Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J
女士們哈我,因為我有LL Cool J范兒
If you get what I get, what would you say?
假如你們有我擁有的,你會作何感想
She wax it all off; Mr. Miyagi
小子難纏的宮城桑用打蠟教空手道,我的妹用蜜蠟除毛
And them suicide doors, hari-kari
還有那自殺車門,切腹自盡

[Hook: Chris Brown]
Look at me now, look at me now
照過來,看看我
Oh, I’m gettin' paper
我賺大把鈔票
Look at me now, oh, look at me now
啾咪啾咪^.<,看我咩
Yeah, fresher than a muh'fucka
恁北尚青啦~~XD

[Verse 2: Chris Brown]
Lil' nigga, bigger than gorilla
小個子尼哥,比大猩猩高個
‘Cause I’m killin' every nigga that can try to be on my shit
我可以幹掉任何想挑戰我的尼哥
Better cuff your chick if you with her, I can get her
和你的妞在一起時,最好把她銬上,我可以搶走她
And she accidentally slip and fall on my dick
讓她不小心跌坐在我的屌上
Oops, I said "on my dick"
唉呀,我說了「屌」這個字
I ain’t really mean to say "on my dick"
我不是故意要說到「屌」這個字
But since we're talking about my dick
但既然談到了我的屌
All of you haters say hi to it (I’m done)
討厭我的人跟它說嗨吧,完畢

[Interlude: Busta Rhymes]
Ayo, Breezy, let me show you how to keep the dice rollin'
嘿,克里斯小子,教你怎麼把饒舌唸得像滾動的骰子一樣快
When you're doing that thing over there, homie! Let's go!
當你在旁邊做你的事時候,兄弟!預備~起!

[Verse 3: Busta Rhymes]
‘Cause I'm feeling like I’m running
因為我感覺像我正在狂奔
And I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away
我想我一定要跑開、超越其他人
Better know that I don't and I won't ever stop
你要知道我絕不會停止
‘Cause you know I gotta win everyday-day
因為我每天都要贏
See, they really really wanna pop me
他們想要幹掉我
Just know that you will never flop me
但你們絕對無法讓我失敗
And I know that I can be a little cocky
我知道我也許有些自大
You ain't never gonna stop me
但你沒辦法阻擋我
Everytime I come, a nigga gotta set it
每次我一出場,尼哥就得把標準提高
Then I gotta go, and then I gotta get it
接著我就出手搞定
Then I gotta blow, and then I gotta show that
給個震撼教育,讓他知道
Any little thing that nigga think that he be doing
他自以為自己在唸的是饒舌
‘Cause it doesn't matter, ‘cause I'm gonna da-da-da-da
但根本什麼都不是,因為我會像機關槍噠噠噠
Then I'm gonna murder everything and anything
瘋狂掃射殲滅怠盡
A ba-da-boom, a ba-da-bing
像黑道家族一樣乾淨俐落
I gotta do a lot of things that make it clearer to a couple niggas
我得做很多事讓一些尼哥們明白
That I always win and then I gotta get it again
我一直是個贏家,而且會繼續贏
And again, and then again
一贏再贏
And I be doing it to death
到我斷氣為止
And now I move a little foul, a nigga better call a ref
現在我犯點小規,尼哥最好找個裁判
And everybody know my style
大家都知道我的風格
And niggas know that I'm the best
尼哥們知道我最強
When it come to doing this and I be bangin' on my chest
當我饒舌起來,我會像金剛一樣敲擊胸膛
And I bang in the East and I'm bangin' in the West
不管在東岸還是西岸都很吃得開
And I come to give you more and I will never give you less
當我現身就絕不虧待你
You will hear it in the street or you could read it in the press
你會在街上聽到,或在報紙上看到
Do you really wanna know what's next? (Let's go!)
你真想知道我下一步是什麼嗎?
See the way we on and then we all up in the race
瞧瞧我們在比賽中的速度
And you know we gotta go, don't try to keep up with the pace
你知道我們該走了,別想跟上我們的速度
And we strugglin' and hustlin' and sendin' in and gettin' in
我們不斷努力奮鬥打拼
And we always gotta do it, take it to another place
我們非做不可,帶到下個目的地
Gotta taste it, and I gotta grab it
我一定要嘗到、一定要得到
And I gotta cut all through this traffic
排除路上任何阻礙
Just to be at the top of the throne, better know I gotta have it
就為了坐上王位,你們最好知道我一定會做到

[Hook: Chris Brown]
Look at me now, look at me now
照過來,看看我
Oh, I’m gettin' paper
看我億來億去
Look at me now, oh, look at me now
啾咪啾咪^.<,瞅me瞅me
Yeah, fresher than a muh'fucka
耶,本大爺最潮

[Verse 4: Lil Wayne]
Man, fuck these bitch-ass niggas! How y’all doing?
去你的機機歪歪的尼哥們,你們好嗎?
I’m Lil Tunechi, I’m a nuisance
我是小韋恩,我是個討厭鬼
I go stupid, I go dumb, like the Three Stooges
我裝蠢、耍智障,像「三個臭皮匠」
I don’t eat sushi, I’m the shit
我不吃壽司,我最屌
No, I’m pollution, no substitution
不,我是汙染物,無可取代
Got a bitch that play in movies in my jacuzzi, pussy juicy
有個演過電影的妹在我家按摩浴缸裡,穴嫰多汁
I never gave a fuck about a hater
我從不鳥黑粉酸民
Got money on my radar, dressed like a skater
雷達偵測顯示錢,穿得像滑板高手
Got a big house, came with a elevator
住在豪宅,裡面還有電梯
You niggas ain’t eatin’, fuck it, tell a waiter
尼哥們說他窮到快吃土,煩死了,去和服務生靠夭啦
Marley said shoot ‘em, and I said okay
我的保鏢馬利說開槍斃掉他們,我說好唄
If you wanted bullshit, then I’m like, "¡Olé!"
如果你想聽我唬爛,我就像鬥牛士一樣大喊「噢嘞」
I don’t care what you say, so don’t even speak
我不在乎你說什麼,所以別說話
Your girlfriend a freak like Cirque Du Soleil
你女友是個奇葩,可以上太陽馬戲團秀一下
That’s word to my flag, and my flag red
那是對我幫派說的話,我的幫派旗子是紅色的
I’m out of my head, bitch
我很瘋狂
I’m outta my mind, from the bottom I climb
我精神不正常,從底層爬上來
You ain’t hotter than mine, nope
你沒我夯,不
Not on my time, and I’m not even tryin'
只要我還在就別肖想,老子不用刻意照樣比你強
What's poppin', slime? Nothing, five
兄弟,最近怎樣?沒事
And if they trippin’, fuck ‘em, five
如果他們機機歪歪就幹掉他們
I ain’t got no time to shuck and jive
我沒空跟他們假惺惺
These niggas as sweet as pumpkin pie
這些尼哥嫩的像弱雞
Cîroc and Sprite on a private flight
在私人飛機裡喝伏特加套雪碧
Bitch, I been tight since God and light
我從上帝創造光以來就是屌的代名詞
And my pockets right, and my diamonds white
我的口袋深不見底,我的鑽石白亮璀璨
And my momma's nice, and my daddy’s dead
我媽媽人很好,我爸已過世
You faggots scared ‘cause I’m too wild
你們這些娘砲怕我,因為哥太狂
Been here for a while, I was like, "Fuck trial!"
我出來混已經有些日子了,哥表示:「去你的審判!」
I puts it down, I’m so Young Money
本大爺最給力,我就是Young Money
If you got eyes, look at me now, bitch!
有長眼的話就看看我,必去!

[Hook: Chris Brown]
Look at me now, look at me now
看過來我這裡
Oh, I’m gettin' paper
哥搶錢不手軟
Look at me now, oh, look at me now
看我這裡,哦,看我這裡
Yeah, I'm fresher than a muh'fucka
是的,哥就是高富帥

[Outro: Chris Brown]
Okay, okay, is that right?
Okay, okay, 哥有說錯嗎?
I’m fresher than a muh'fucka!
朕屌爆天下無敵手!

1 則留言: