- to be packed with people 擠滿人
- The train was so packed that I couldn't find a seat. 火車裡擠滿了人，我一個座位也找不到。
- packed like sardines 擠得像沙丁魚 The ten of us were packed like sardines in the lift. 我們十個人在電梯裡擁成一團。We were packed like sardines all the way home on the bus.我們回家時公車一路上都擁擠不堪。
- packed out 擠得水洩不通的 The bar was packed out last night. 昨晚酒吧裡擠滿了人。
2. jam-packedjam-packed 擠得滿滿的，塞得緊緊的
5. bursting at the seams （場所）過於擁擠，快要擠爆了
6. seethe /ˈsiːð/seethe (with something): to be full of a lot of people or animals, especially when they are all moving around
8. shoulder to shoulder 駢肩雜遝、摩肩接踵
- Everyone was squeezed shoulder to shoulder on the crowded bus. 在擁擠的公車上，每個人都被擠得肩並肩地。
9. to the gills
The car was packed to the gills for our vacation.
During the evening rush, my neighborhood grocery stores are packed to the gills, and the magic of shopping is lost.